It really is a “started with a vision, now we’re here” moment for us as we celebrate our 1st year of working to Make Apprenticeships Better! We opened our doors to top young talent and the best employers in London in April 2016. We are proud to have almost 100 apprentices enrolled on their qualifications, successfully building their careers.
Of course, we would not be where we are if it wasn’t for our amazing team. Every day, we see their commitment to the candidates and apprentices, and to our mission to accelerate the careers of a diverse group of future leaders. They are rockstars, putting in long hours and never stopping until they have helped our candidates progress from application to interview starting an apprenticeship in an environment they love.
Our team is growing every month and includes 4 truly outstanding apprentices. If you’re excited about what we’re doing, let us know!
“I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve achieved in our first year, but we still have a long way to go. Until we have helped build a system where apprenticeships are not just competing with universities, but with the very best universities, we won’t have succeeded in changing the perception of what it means to be an apprentice.”
— Euan Blair, our CEO and Founder
“As an apprentice, looking at how far we have come and the energy that the team brings into the office daily, I am glad to be a part of this new Apprenticeship direction. I am so proud of us! My money will always be on WhiteHat to change the perception of Apprenticeships!”, said Nancy, our digital marketing apprentice.
We want to say a big THANK YOU to all our apprentices, our coaches, our amazing employers and all the WhiteHat supporters who have advocated for us at every stage. We are completely focused on fulfilling our mission and will not stop innovating in this area to drive better outcomes for the 16–23 year olds we exist to serve!
We thought we’d leave you with the values we live by, and that every member of our WhiteHat team helped to create:
- We think about the impact of our actions on the team, the company and on our external perception
- We believe that respect flows both ways and we are approachable, warm and responsive
- We go above and beyond to create an exceptional service and experience for our users
- We believe that your background should never define your destination
- We are change makers who work to create impact at scale
- We act with integrity and put our apprentices’ success first
- We help each other and our users realise their full potential through direct feedback delivered with kindness
- We live our mission; a results oriented culture defining how we operate
- We pursue excellence in everything we do and we energise and inspire others through the standards we set