To celebrate Radio 6’s Band Tshirt Day’s 10th birthday, the WhiteHat team are sharing their favourite psyche up songs! Maybe you’re getting in the zone for an interview or could just do with some help getting out of bed on a Monday morning — whatever you need, these tunes are sure to leave you feeling pumped.
- I’ll Make a Man Out of You, the cast of Disney’s Mulan. Undisputed team favourite. ‘Nuff said.
2. Lose Yourself, Eminem. If this doesn’t get you pumped we don’t know what will.
3. Thunderstruck, AC/DC. Old skool.
4. Eye of the Tiger, Survivor. A classic for a reason.
5. Watch me Shine, Joanna Pacitti. Take inspiration from Legally Blonde and follow your dreams 💫 just like Elle Woods.
6. Stronger, Kanye West. It’s all in the name 👊
7. Cuddly Toy, Roachford. As featured in the Alan Partridge Movie 🤷
8. Fight Song, Rachel Platten. Sometimes cheese is what you need 🧀
9. Ride of the Valkyries, Wagner. A classical number to raise your spirits.
10. Independent Woman, Destiny’s Child. For all the honeys makin’ moneys.
11. You Get What You Give, New Radicals. Wake up, kids.
12. Remember the Name, Fort Minor. This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will…
13. X Gon’ Give it To Ya, DMX. Phwoar. *?&!$#@ warning.
14. Animals, Martin Garrix. Sometimes who even needs words. 🐯🦊🦄🐍
15. Things Can Only Get Better, D:Ream. 👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿
And…a sneaky bonus feel good number to send you on your way!
Easy Love, Sigala.
If you want this playlist for keeps, follow WhiteHat gets PUMPED on Spotify!